Friday, June 8, 2007

LAST NIGHT OF MIDDLE SCHOOL!!

ok so, yesterday was my last day of school, and my graduation ceremony for graduating middle school...which was pretty cool. I had alot of fun...i was pretty nervous but calmed down later on. I had a lot of fun. It was kinda a mini prom though. So i got all dressed up along with most of the girls. Kinda sad, cause it feels like i'm offically not a kid anymore..i'm in high-school now, a freshman. And i'm gonna be 15 this year. Crazy to think about. I am deffinately going to miss all of the people over the summer...and some of the teachers acctually. Some kids are leaving permantly.. but most didn't. I think everyone passed almost. Which is good...my grade although not the best grade by any means....still is pretty close. Which is really a cool thing. So here are a couple pics of friends from the school year, and me and others the night of graduation.











Me and Caitlin in the car on the way there!















willie and justinne




seth, katie, tyler, max







most of the guys in my grade

No comments: