Friday, May 25, 2007

Happy Memorial Weekend






Well it's finally the weekend! YAY, i'm excited!And to top it all off, Pirates of the Caribean At Worlds End is finally here!! So i can't wait to go see that. I have decided that may is movie month, cause i mean Spider Man III came out, now POTC is coming out, and also Shrek 3. They all sound like good movies, i haven't seen any of them yet but i deffinately plan to. 2 more weeks of school left for me now. And then summer.....huh. I don't think i'll know quite what to do with myself....ok maybe i will. I think for my first week of summer i want to go SHOPPING!!! yep, sounds good to me. haha. Well, i better go. I don't really have anything else to say. So i will talk to you all later.






- patty <3




lol i found these pics and thought they were cute!




1 comment:

dustjess said...

I like your blog Patty. It will be nice to hear about what you are doing. Have a great day.